Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

149. Re: hmmmm Nov 18, 2012, 16:35 DukeFNukem

Shataan wrote on Nov 18, 2012, 15:15:
"Why not just buy a PS3 or an XBox console if you just want to play optimized video games."

Cause I am a PC gamer for years, and tbh loathe consoles. And if you personally don`t care about gaming on PC wtf are you here commenting on a gaming site?

So as a PC gamer for years, for YOU I should just bend over and go console? Naaaah I think I`ll just be myself and buy what I feel meets my needs, and not buy what doesn`t. It has worked great for me so far. If M$ wants my dough, they can earn my dough. A good way to start is by delivering an O/S that as a PC gamer, I find attractive.

I do care about gaming on PC as part of the overall operating system capabilities. However, unlike you I have no gripes about anything related to gaming on Windows 7.

Your gonna bend over one way or the other. You bending over for Microsoft if you purchase Windows 8 or an XBox console. They got you either way. So lube yourself up good and pray it doesn't hurt too much.

But just out of curiosity, what exactly does Windows 7 lack from a gaming perspective...how is it not "meeting your needs"? I still can't understand why if all your looking for is optimized video games, why you wouldn't embrace a console. They even have web browsers and ability to watch DVDs and blu-rays. What exactly do you need a PC for?

This is the problem with Windows 8. It doesn't fulfill anybody's needs in the consumer space that aren't already being met somewhere else. Yet it manages to alienate people who have used it faithfully for the past several years. Not a really smart decision in my opinion but they got one more chances to make it right. If this catastrophe isn't fixed by Windows 9, that's right, game over!!!

This comment was edited on Nov 18, 2012, 16:42.

Just because you aren't afraid of something doesn't it mean it can't kill you...

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo