Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

146. Re: Croteam on Windows 8 Issues Nov 18, 2012, 13:22 DukeFNukem

deqer wrote on Nov 18, 2012, 12:49:
I think that the more people say this, then the more Microsoft hears it and therefore Microsoft will begin to push for an earlier cancellation date of support service for windows 7 thus forcing everyone to upgrade. Yup; you can't win against corps.

This is the dumbest thing I heard. Microsoft can only survive if people buy their software. It's weak minded people with this mentality who cause us all to suffer. People who have no patience to hold out for something better. People who buy Windows 8 because they think they have no choice. People who settle for Windows 8 instead of demanding something better. Microsoft customers are the ones who decide the future and fate of Windows operating systems. If you just cannot imagine life without Windows 8, then by all means go out and purchase it. The sad part is that if you love Windows 8 your probably somebody who would have been just as happy with the purchase of a tablet but go ahead and buy Windows 8 and screw us all.

I am boycotting Windows until I get what I deserve. The desktop should be the sun that Windows 8 orbits around. Not the cockroach allowed to eat breadcrumbs from the kitchen table. No sale. Collectively, the consumer, has more power than Microsoft. But if you settle for Windows 8 its your own fault.

There is no forcing me into an upgrade of Windows 8. I would sooner purchase a Google Nexus 10 tablet than Windows 8. At least its not pretending to be something that it isn't. If Windows 9 isn't everything it should be, Im done. Game over. (That's for Fibrocyte).

This comment was edited on Nov 18, 2012, 14:04.

Just because you aren't afraid of something doesn't it mean it can't kill you...

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo