Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Greenbelt, MD 08/22

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

25. Re: Star Citizen Passes $4.2MM Nov 18, 2012, 00:14 Dev

Wildone wrote on Nov 18, 2012, 00:11:
They have alot of work ahead of them but hey they are being paid for it and have the talent to pull it off right. Some of the things Im reading people want are completely insanity..I have no idea how they are going to do this but even if its 10% of whats promised..its better than what we had the past 10+ years..which was ZIP. Fukin eh..hope the world doesn't end before then.
All I want is a enhanced (especially graphically) privateer type game. If they can deliver something even somewhat close to that, its an instant buy for me. Unfortunately, with all the contradictory and weird stuff about this game, its a wait to read reviews game for me.
Wildone wrote on Nov 18, 2012, 00:14:
pay to win so what, you can earn those items eventually Im sure
So what? So they say its not pay 2 win in bold print on the KS and the game home page.
Just one of the many contradictions about this project. A project that seems to want to be all things to all people and will likely be beholden to the much larger private funding far more than the crowd source funding. Private funding right now is really hot for MMO or F2P type games, and this has heavy elements of both, very likely because of the demands from that private funding. And yet they deny that they are that kinda game at the same time they are promoting those features.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo