Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

56. Re: Black Ops II's $500MM Launch Nov 18, 2012, 00:09 Dev

xXBatmanXx wrote on Nov 17, 2012, 21:33:
Imagine how many of us nerds bought those books at full price when they came out. That isn't even counting the resale stuff like what I do.

There are http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Star_Wars_novels A LOT!

I have 80% of them.
Hey, stop talking about me.
I bought pretty much all star wars fiction books for a long time, old ones, new ones, young and old adult ones. Until they started getting stupid and weird and killing off a bunch of characters and blowing up the galaxy, and destroying the republic. WTF was the point of having the whole rebellion if it just gets blown away again by some random out of the galaxy invaders with super powers.
It would be like Q in star trek coming in and obliterating starfleet and earth. Not just threatening to, but actually doing it. It would basically make any future star trek stuff pointless. It would also make all previous sacrifices to make the galaxy a better place pretty pointless.

Thats exactly how it made me feel. It turned me completely off of buying any new star wars fiction. I might start looking into stuff again, but only stuff thats in the timeline prior to all that crap.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo