Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

14. Re: Star Citizen Passes $4.2MM Nov 17, 2012, 17:45 Tumbler

Awesome run up to the end so far. That info on the constellation was far more impressive than I expected. Upped my pledge to $250 ($255 total) and can't wait to go cruising through space in that beauty!

It looks like we're easily going to pass 4.5 which puts Cruisers in the game! I don't expect we'll see artwork for that before the end of this but I am really excited to see what they make for a cruiser. One of the Bombers already has 6 turrets! I would guess a cruiser will be bristling with guns! You can find $30 entry level donations if anyone is still interested by checking the site from time to time. As people up their pledges it frees up spots but I think $35 slots are still available at KS. Haven't checked in a while.

I'd love to see them cross 5 million, that would be amazing!

See you all on the other side. And if anyone else wants to contribute:

Link

99gamers.com-Game trading site, PC digital trading!
Kickstarter "Game Developer"!

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo