Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Greenbelt, MD 08/22

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

23. Re: etc. Nov 17, 2012, 14:38 RollinThundr

Prez wrote on Nov 17, 2012, 14:33:
Sepharo wrote on Nov 17, 2012, 14:29:
Prez wrote on Nov 17, 2012, 14:27:
RollinThundr wrote on Nov 17, 2012, 13:19:
When you're talking about the blame game, all I've heard for the past 4 years is how the entire global economy melt down is all Bush's fault and the last 2 years how it's all congress' fault. I have not once seen a single democrat take any ounce of responsibility. And that is flat out dishonest. You have a democratic president and senate who have yet to manage to pass a budget for the past 4 years and all I hear from your side is that it's the GOP or Bush's fault.

Disagree all you want with Rolling Thunder because he's a conservative (a rare thing indeed on these boards it seems lately) but I find it hard to refute anything he said here.

It's hard to lend any weight to this Prez when you didn't know about Norquist and his pledge. That's what's prevented compromise.

Yeah on the left it's all Norquist, and on the right it's all George Soros. But that's right - discredit my opinion entirely because I didn't know or care to know anything about one of your boogeymen. I'm not much into boogeymen myself. Anyway despite what you guys claim the Republicans have stated that they are willing to close loopholes on top of reducing entitlements (I thought grand poohbah overlord Norquist forbade this!), but now that's not good enough either. Talk about moving the goalposts. Like I said, political discussions are all pointless. At least politicians and there spindoctors are paid to spin and spew rhetoric. What's everyone else's excuse?

The GOP has also proposed more than 60 billion in military cuts. But that doesn't matter either, nothing is ever good enough for those on the left, it's their way, entitlements and all or noway.

I just hope I'm dead and buried before they succeed in turning the US into the shithole they so desire it to be.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo