Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

19. Re: etc. Nov 17, 2012, 13:19 RollinThundr

Dades wrote on Nov 17, 2012, 09:52:
No one said the democrats are perfect but they have a plan for the country that doesn't consist of trying to remove women's rights, keeping America white and giving a ridiculous tax break to the already filthy rich. The democrats can be held accountable for their mistakes but only if republicans stop making complete asses out of themselves in the news and work with them politically so that they can make their own bed.

They're too busy with the self pity and the blame game to understand that there is something fundamentally wrong with the republican party that needs to be fixed before the public believes they can govern responsibly.

- DADES - This is a signature of my name, enjoy!

Taking a couple of stupid comments made by republicans doesn't equal a war on woman's rights followed by the entire party. I consider myself a conservative, at least when it comes to fiscal responsibility and I honestly don't have any issues what so ever with a woman's right to choose.

When you're talking about the blame game, all I've heard for the past 4 years is how the entire global economy melt down is all Bush's fault and the last 2 years how it's all congress' fault. I have not once seen a single democrat take any ounce of responsibility. And that is flat out dishonest. You have a democratic president and senate who have yet to manage to pass a budget for the past 4 years and all I hear from your side is that it's the GOP or Bush's fault.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo