Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

43. Re: Black Ops II's $500MM Launch Nov 16, 2012, 21:32 Cyanotetyphas

Playing it. Thoughts:

1. I think they actually tried some interesting things with the single player. There's a proto RTS segment, you play as a bad guy for a bit, horsee's, mild branching paths. Very aggravating when it totally takes control to do something cool but perhaps this is better than press X to continue watching cutscene. Overall I'm interested in seeing where it goes. Gameplay is the same but some new toys are interesting. Wallhack scope.

2. Multiplayer: New toys and pretty good maps. Killstreak replaced by score streak so actually playing the fucking game will get you rewards. Missed MW3 so don't know how big a jump it was, but feels more solid than Blops 1 overall.

3. Zombies: Blops 1 only had 2 maps, so three mpas and two modes is an improvement. Locations and weapons/stuff seems a little more varied but plays almost exactly the same. Run backwards and shoot them in the head til you get flanked and die because your teammate insisted on knifing in round 5.

Synthetic Error - Entertainment bloggin http://syntheticerror.wordpress.com/

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo