Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

14. Re: etc. Nov 16, 2012, 19:40 Burrito of Peace

ledhead1969 wrote on Nov 16, 2012, 17:10:
Spoken like a true loser.

I hope someone in your immediate family develops heart disease or cancer. If it's you, I hope that the cost of your health insurance causes your employer to terminate you. If it isn't, I hope the same for your family member. I hope that you have the rightness of being to step up and care for them. I hope that you have to learn how to make the choice between eating that week or paying for medications. I hope you have to learn what it's like to swallow your pride and go to a food pantry so that you'll have food for your children or your parents. I hope you enjoy the feeling you have inside where you feel worthless because you, as a man, can not provide for your family. I hope you enjoy the anxiety of wondering when, not if, your power will be turned off or your car will be repossessed because the cost of caring for yourself or a sick family member without insurance makes meeting all of your bills a impossibility, no matter how hard or long you work.

I hope this happens to you because it is the only way you will ever learn compassion for your fellow man. I hope that you learn that "I got mine, fuck you" is the absolute worst mindset to ever have when looking at another human being. I hope you grow out of being a selfish, ignorant, blind child and in to a man worth knowing. Most of all, I hope that when you need help...a man worth knowing is there to lend you a hand.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo