Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

18. Re: Black Ops II's $500MM Launch Nov 16, 2012, 12:46 Fibrocyte

Creston wrote on Nov 16, 2012, 12:37:
Parallax Abstraction wrote on Nov 16, 2012, 11:32:
What I hate is the amount of amazing titles that struggle or fail because people won't broaden their horizons beyond one or two yearly franchises.

I think a lot of Call of Duty's customers only buy a few games a year, actually. So why would they risk buying something that might disappoint them when they know they will enjoy CoD's MP for hundreds and hundreds of hours?

My wife's a middle school teacher, and a lot of the kids in her classes have been talking about the BLOPS2 launch, as it's typically the only game they get all year. (It's a school in a pretty poor, rural area.) It's not that hard to see why they'd stick with what they know. After all, I do the same in a restaurant.

Creston

This makes sense and so it has no place in the Bluesnews comment section. Honestly, why are you contradicting the sad narrow-minded opinions of Cutter, deqer, InBlack, and others with this perfectly sane logic?

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo