Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

17. Re: Out of the Blue Nov 15, 2012, 17:56 mag

Jivaro wrote on Nov 15, 2012, 15:15:
My picks:
Miami, Atl, Tamba Bay, Dallas, Green Bay, Houston, Cincy, St Louis, New Orleans, Denver, New England, Baltimore, SF.

Upset of the week: Philly over Washington. Washington is terrible at home so far, and Philly is having that kind of season where a rookie quarterback that has no business even taking snaps is going to win a ball game he shouldn't win (mainly because the Skins defense is so injured) and create a quarterback controversy right when Vick and Reid need that not to happen. Not saying they don't want to win...but everyone knows what the fans and the press in that town are going to be screaming for if that rookie wins while Vick is out. They are going to want Vick to stay out...

I'm inclined to agree with you. I think this is going to be the week for the Eagles and the Jets, but I'm not ballsy enough to actually pick them.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo