Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

7. Re: Borderlands 2 Torque DLC Confirmed Nov 15, 2012, 15:40 theyarecomingforyou

Creston wrote on Nov 15, 2012, 15:30:
On a GTX680? I've got a GTX660Ti and I never get slowdowns with high physX on. I just turn it off because the effects are insanely overdone.
Yeah. It only seems to affect co-op, so it might be netcode related or CPU (not much I can do about that as mine is heavily overclocked). The main issue is that I game at 2560x1600, which is always pretty tough. Still, performance has improved noticeably. I need to do a proper co-op session to check whether the patch has fully addressed it.

I know people with mega rigs often like to boast about how everything runs perfectly but it's never that simple. Heck, XCOM: Enemy Unknown only ran at 30fps until I disabled SLI - then it was a constant 60fps maxed out.

SteamID: theyarecomingforyou
Star Citizen: Blue's News

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo