Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

51. Re: Star Citizen Passes $3.5M Nov 15, 2012, 09:59 John

Mr. Tact wrote on Nov 15, 2012, 09:47:
Hmmmm... You know, it occurs to me I could easily get the DVDs from Netflix. I remember there was an issue with either the airing of the shows or the DVDs being "out of order". What's the scoop on that?
I believe the DVDs are in correct order. It was Fox that decided to change the order of the series on tv because they thought it would get more people into the show by starting it with some later episodes.. but of course it didn't.

I heard that later SyFy wanted to buy the rights to the show from Fox after the series was cancelled but for some reason they didn't want to and they never did anything else with it except for that movie.
Mr. Tact wrote on Nov 15, 2012, 09:58:
Well if they do, it would be one of the few things I had interest in which was actually available for streaming from them. That's why I'm on DVD service only with them.
Me too.. but also cause I like getting the Bluray.

This space is available for rent

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo