Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Greenbelt, MD 08/22

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

46. Re: Star Citizen Passes $3.5M Nov 15, 2012, 09:41 John

Mr. Tact wrote on Nov 15, 2012, 09:31:
I'm right there with you, and I've read more of it than I have watched. Amazingly I haven't watched Firefly. Many have told me I should, but I never got around to it, and now I figure there is no way it can match the build up -- so my desire to watch it is lessened.
I thought Firefly was great! I enjoyed it more than many other sci-fi shows I've seen. It had just the right amount of space cowboy with a little humor. I wish Fox had sold the rights to the show to SciFi (or SyFy?) so that they could have continued the series and probably would have done a much better job of it.
nin wrote on Nov 15, 2012, 09:34:
I've never been a fan of the idea of a space western, but found Firefly very enjoyable. And while I may be in the minority for suggesting it, skip the movie and pretend it didn't happen.
Yeah, I didn't like the movie as much as the series either but it wasn't bad..

This space is available for rent

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo