Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Greenbelt, MD 08/22

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

15. Re: Crysis 3 Trailer Nov 15, 2012, 08:30 Creston

DangerDog wrote on Nov 14, 2012, 21:36:
Well, maybe the first 2/3 of Crysis were good. That alien stuff was worse than the monkey zombies in Farcry.

My most hated part about Crysis was where you meet up again with Prophet and you have to protect him, in the freezing cold, from these tentacled flying things, who just keep going straight the fuck at him and will literally kill him in 2 fucking seconds. And there's like 14 of them.

I think that may genuinely be my most hated section in any shooter ever created.

But yeah, the first four levels of Crysis are fantastic. (I once gathered up every jeep and every exploding barrel in a level, stacked them all up, saved, then spent the next two hours just continuously blowing it up, just to see how far the jeep wreckages would fly. It was so awesome. Finally I stood on top of it myself and blew myself up. I bounced off the skybox then fell for approximately 2 minutes. I was laughing like a lunatic the whole 2 minutes.)

It still baffles me that despite the large majority of fans continously saying that they HATE the fucking alien/trigen/whatever sections, Crytek keep putting them the fuck in. WHY???

Anyway, I actually really enjoyed Crysis 2, I thought it was a very, very good shooter, so I will undoubtedly get this. It just depends on when it's released whether I'll pay full price for it or not. An attitude which just tagged me as a pirate in Cevat's mind.

Creston

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo