Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

14. Re: finally.... Nov 15, 2012, 03:59 theyarecomingforyou

MuzixMon wrote on Nov 14, 2012, 22:59:
Crysis 1 is the best by far, with Warhead being a close second. I loved those games but I was completely disappointed in Crysis 2. It didn't even feel like a PC game or resemble the first game AT ALL.
I disagree. I thought the original Crysis was pretty weak. It was a step back from Far Cry and the suit was overly convoluted and fiddly. Warhead really focused the narrative and improved the visuals and level design, making it much more compelling. Crysis 2 did some things right - like simplifying the suit, improving the graphics, better narrative, better aliens - but lost a bit of the flexibility. I still think that Crysis 2 was better overall than the original.

As for Psycho, yeah he sounds different and he looks completely different as well. He was one of my least favourite characters.

Going by the trailer, the graphics look excellent and a definite step up from the previous game - that's despite the X360 and PS3 still being no more powerful. I played the Crysis 3 multiplayer alpha the other week and the game played pretty well for such an early stage, though multiplayer has never been a strength of the series. I just hope that it is actually released on Steam, especially after all the mess with Crysis 2 being pulled and then re-released.

SteamID: theyarecomingforyou
Star Citizen: Blue's News

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo