Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

57. Re: StarCraft 2: Heart of the Swarm in March 2013 Nov 14, 2012, 18:02 Creston

Prez wrote on Nov 14, 2012, 14:34:
Ummm... well... most of the missions were fine. I guess I should have said I hated the ones where I felt rushed. The other one I really hated was the one you mentioned where I was in a resource race with some other sombitch. The rest I remember liking ot loving, though I probably forgot one or two.

The one where there was a night and day cycle with zombies was technically timed, but I thought it was awesome. Stop listening to what I say and pay attention to what I mean. Or something.

I hated that zombie one too. I hate most every map that tells me how to play it. Just give me a map and an enemy to wipe out, I'll figure out the rest. And I don't mind a few side goals thrown in there. But if it literally starts going "Okay, NOW you defend! And NOW you can rush for resources! Hurry hurry hurry hurry DEFEND AGAIN!!!" that just irritates the living fuck out of me.

So yeah, I thought SC2 was an excercise in gimmicky RTS bullshit. I'll bet they have several maps in the next one where you constantly have to move all your forces, base included, to new areas to "keep up with the brood" or some stupid crap like that.

Anyway, I hated about 19 of the 22 missions in SC2.

Creston

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo