Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Greenbelt, MD 08/22

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

32. Re: Origin Accounts Hijacked? Nov 14, 2012, 17:56 Creston

Verno wrote on Nov 14, 2012, 15:31:
Creston wrote on Nov 14, 2012, 15:13:
Edit : Speaking of arrows to the knee, I had a guard say it to me again yesterday in Skyrim. For the first time in 35 or so hours (the guard discussions mod is awesome). First I laughed. Then I murdered him and paid the 1000 gold bounty. Some things just have to be done.

You need Guard Dialogue Overhaul. Someone else linked it in a previous thread and it was a great immersion builder for me. You actually hear appropriate lines now and there's a whole bunch of unused guard dialogue I didn't even know was in the game.

That's the one I meant when I said "Guard Discussions." I couldn't remember the full name of the mod. But I agree, it's fantastic. Actually hearing guards address me as the Thane, and showing respect, helps wonderfully with the mood.

Creston

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo