Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

15. Re: Morning Tech Bits Nov 14, 2012, 17:25 RollinThundr

Beamer wrote on Nov 14, 2012, 16:29:
RollinThundr wrote on Nov 14, 2012, 16:11:
Cutter wrote on Nov 14, 2012, 15:08:
RollinThundr wrote on Nov 14, 2012, 14:43:
eRe4s3r wrote on Nov 14, 2012, 13:29:
Result: Either capitalism ceases, or the western world will learn the true meaning of poverty.

The GOP Obama's reelection has assured that already.

Fixed.

So what you mean to say is it's still Bush's fault right? Is it still going to be Bush's fault in 4 years when we're 20+ trillion in debt and 15% unemployment? Or does Obama and the dems get some of the blame then?

Democrats should rename the party to Blamorats since it's always Bush's fault, or the GOP's fault.

Well, I mean, the economy fell apart under Bush, right?

But I wouldn't blame him. What people fail to realize is that the effects of a presidency take far longer to be apparent than 4 years in office. It's near impossible to blame Obama for an economy that fell apart a few months before he took office.

The loan issues that brought us down were decisions made while Clinton was in office.
The entire world is in meltdown, which is a result of things far beyond the control, or even influence, of the POTUS.
And, when you get down to it, most of the woes in the US are Reagan's fault.

Most of the woe's are the responsibility of both parties and both parties' addiction to spending money we don't have. I don't blame Obama for the economy falling apart, that was Bush's spending, and Clinton's deregulation that did that.

Now that Obama has had 4 years in office and continues to spend like it's going out of style, it's my opinion that at some point, he and his cronies take a bit of responsibility for 1. Unemployment still at 10%+ since they conveniently don't count those who stopped looking and gave up, 2. Not putting forth a budget proposal that gets enough votes from both parties to pass in 4+ years.

You and I both know Beamer, that if a republican president failed to pass a budget for an entire term +, they'd get lambasted by the media and we'd not hear the end of it. Why is it so different when a lib is in the office of the presidency?

Yes the entire world is in a meltdown and that's apparently solely Bush's and the GOP's fault if you ask folks like Cutter. I mean I keep forgetting Pelosi and Reid never obstructed anything during Bush's terms, it's only the GOP that holds "progress" up in the US.

All I'm really asking for is the dems to take a tiny bit of responsibility for anything rather than constantly blaming everyone else for all the world's problems.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo