Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Greenbelt, MD 08/22

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

16. Re: Out of the Blue Nov 14, 2012, 15:10 Ratty

Cutter wrote on Nov 14, 2012, 14:57:
Heh, she's supposedly a real sweetheart but her son Joe is a different story. The guy knows his wine however. If you want to learn it he wrote the the book on it Vino Italiano, excellent stuff. Yeah, Rick Bayless is weird though. However we have virtually no latin food up here - and what there is isn't very good - so his show is the closest I get to it outside of trips to the US.
I treat my TV chefs like championship wrestlers. Some you root for and others you hate for no particular good reason. I like Chris Kimble but his lips freak me out. Ever take a good look at them? Oversized but flat against his mouth like a wrinkled octopus sucker. Joanne Weir dreams up her recipes off the top of her head and they are always shi shi nouveau fusion gross. She puts arugula on EVERYTHING. I thought I'd tune in and see her take on pizza. Guess what she put on it? Then there's her magic marker smeared on Norma Desmond eyebrows. How can I trust anybody's recipes who looks like that? The only cook I can't find some flaw with is Jacques Pepin who always seems like such a genuine nice guy, though I almost never try any of his recipes.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo