Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Greenbelt, MD 08/22

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

10. Re: Borderlands 2 Patched Nov 14, 2012, 07:55 nin

Flatline wrote on Nov 14, 2012, 02:58:
Creston wrote on Nov 14, 2012, 00:26:
Ton of changes, and nothing to the biggest problem with the game which is that the loot it drops is fucking pathetic. It makes Diablo 3 look like Santa Claus on a charity spree by comparison.

The rest of their DLC better be awe-inspiringly good if they want me to buy it. More missions with dozens of chests that give you white and green horseshit loot aren't what I'm in the mood for anymore, Randy.

Creston

I don't know what you're talking about... Yeah, a lot of chests drop white and green loots, but my primary sniper rifle right now is green and does shit-tons more damage than blues or oranges (by a factor of 3-5x as much). I want to see a new piece of gear (maybe not my primary weapon, but a usable, desirable weapon) once every 30-45 minutes, and I see that just fine. There's no reason to focus on one or two weapons any more since they eliminated weapon experience.

Yeah, I didn't have that problem either. Got plenty of good stuff from the expansion. Granted, I couldn't use it since I was too high, but it was still decent stuff.

http://www.nin.com/pub/tension/

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo