Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

96. Re: Ships Ahoy - Call of Duty: Black Ops II Nov 13, 2012, 22:24 RailWizard

Prez wrote on Nov 13, 2012, 21:43:
Lorcin wrote on Nov 13, 2012, 20:43:
Prez wrote on Nov 13, 2012, 11:07:
I'm very likely the only Avenged Sevenfold fan on these boards (I would bet the only metal fan in general) but I still thought I would post this video released today in conjunction with the game - it was pretty great.

Erm no, no your not. Going to see Stone Sour in <1 month with my wife, teenage daughter and her boyfried. Also got Download tickets for next year (Slipknot, Iron Maiden and Rammenstien headlining) for me, wife and eldest daughter - leaving her boyfriend behind that time, sharing tents is where I draw the line.

However about the video - Animation is BEYOND bad - that's like mid 90s shit.

Cool! I was hoping there was another metal-head among the blues regulars (or three!). I thought the animation in the video was pretty bad too; I imagine they only spent a minimal amount of time on it. At least the character models were spot on, right down to M. Shadows' tatooed muscles. I really wish they would have had the REV (R.I.P.) playing the drums as a zombie since zombies are one of the themes of the game.

Those animations though - Rock Band on the Nintendo Wii had animations for band members that were far superior to that. Anyway, enjoy the concert. I haven't seen Maiden live since their Live After Death tour around a hundred years ago. Will they need walkers and canes to get around on stage I wonder?

I like metal. That band you posted is elevator music tho. ;p This is metal.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo