Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

66. Re: Ships Ahoy - Call of Duty: Black Ops II Nov 13, 2012, 17:29 Ventura

Yosemite Sam wrote on Nov 13, 2012, 14:21:
Um you realize this is a console game right? there has been no GFX upgrade to COD in this cycle and there wont be until the next gen console hits the market. Hell they even got busted using the exact same assets between games, and new gameplay modes? heh game hasnt changed since WaW, single player, multiplayer, zombies. Infact the only thing I can see that has been changing is the single player experience keeps getting shorter and shorter... You like the games great, enjoy, but dont BS yourself, it is what it is, assembly line video game production. BTW I bought and enjoyed WaW on the PS3.

What a load of shit.

Have you actually played the fucking game? You know, the one prerequisite that you'd think would have to be satisfied in order to be able to bag it?

I'm a few missions into the campaign, and the game looks great. I don't know how they do it, because I know it's the same engine, but it looks better than ever before, and it's light years ahead of WaW.

I have to go work now (as you do), but I'll be back. Oh, and the zombie mode has a campaign of its own now. Single player experience keeps getting shorter and shorter?

Guys, if you're going to bitch about something, know a bit about it first, eh?

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo