Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

41. Re: Ships Ahoy - Call of Duty: Black Ops II Nov 13, 2012, 13:38 Steele Johnson

Darks wrote on Nov 13, 2012, 13:33:
MajorD wrote on Nov 13, 2012, 13:27:
Steele Johnson wrote on Nov 13, 2012, 13:09:
Why do something different if each iteration continues to sell millions of copies? People love these games, and if you don't, it's tough sh1t for you. Go complain about WoW clones or something.

I guess there are A LOT of people that just like to keep shelling out money for the same ol' recycled CoD games that have nothing really new and/or creative when it comes right down to it. My Nephew told me the setting of BO2 is in the future, but to me that is kind of like spraying perfume on a turd to mask the smell, even though its obvious it is still a turd.

Okay, first off I donít see any relevance to your answer here. The previous COD took place in the past and in Afghanistan and a completely different war. This game takes place in the future and in LA with our own weapons being used against us.

So how does this game in any way translate to being rehashed? Iím confused about your comments!! And letís set the record straight, this is Black Ops, not Call of Duty. Two complete different games.

That's just ignorance of the game bashing troll, who probably got his ass handed to him when playing a previous version of the game.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo