Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

32. Re: Ships Ahoy - Call of Duty: Black Ops II Nov 13, 2012, 13:01 Darks

Verno wrote on Nov 13, 2012, 12:53:
Darks wrote on Nov 13, 2012, 12:40:
What it means is that some people around here need to stop all the complaining. The universe does not revolve around specific people here. I get it that some might not like the game or want to play it, Thatís fine, but they also need to understand that there are those of us who do like the series and want to play it. Just be glad that PC games are still being made. I know I am.

And if the shoe fits were it that is who this is directed at.

I don't know, seemed like a big out of place rant directed at no one to me. Besides it's the internet, people complain. It's not like there isn't a good precedent for PC COD complaints

Why don't they sell the PC version for $50 like they used to? Especially for a downloadable copy. It used to be only console games that sold for $60 new

I can't remember where I read it but someone told me the TCO for this game and all content was like $240+. Absurd even if you're a fan!

Okay, letís not confuse the topic anymore then it is already. First off, anyone who buys special edition copies deserves what they get ripped off.

Secondly, letís all pile on Blizzard and Vivendi for the price gouging, they started this crap with charging us an extra 10 dollars for a game. And personally it pisses me off when I buy a digital copy of a game and still get charged 60 bucks. Understandable if you buy a box copy, yes that will cost more. But digital copies donít cost them a damn thing but a little bandwidth to publish.

Creator of the Neverwnter Nights Eye of the Beholder Series of Mods.

http://nwvault.ign.com/View.php?view=Modules.Detail&id=6375

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo