Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

46. Re: Mass Effect 4 Uses Frostbite 2 Nov 13, 2012, 10:37 durandal

Yeah, ME1 was a gem.
It seems people tends to praise ME2 to criticize ME3 but I really didn't like the second one. Story wise it was really poorly written; nothing but a patchwork of bunch of flashy cut scenes. No substances whatsoever.

It focused around recruiting your team, but even that was done pretty half-assed.
All new characters were so shallow and had one dimensional-personalities. It was the cheapest attempt to make characters "unique" , (outside of JRPG).
To make matters worse, they couldn't even utilize those "unique" characters properly in the main story. Did you notice that your squad mates, outside of their personal mission, just follows you around like your personal guard drones and never say a word, even in some situations that seemingly begs for their reactions? That bothered me a lot, especially in games like Mass Effect.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo