Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Greenbelt, MD 08/22

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

23. Re: Star Citizen Multiplayer Details Nov 12, 2012, 05:40 Tumbler

I think the game sounds fantastic. The info on the project has become extremely hard to follow with Q/A's on Reddit, CR and team answering Q's on Kickstarter, answering Q's in live chat, etc. It's a maze of information but from what I've been able to follow this project looks awesome.

The SP game should be completed first and at this point it's looking like the MP game will launch 6 months later. I'm planning on putting together a new pc either with an oculus rift or with multi monitors and a track ir.

I also love all the shwag! There should be bomber jackets and all sorts of shirts and such on the site eventually too! $35 ain't that much people, I really don't see how you can go wrong here. $35 I think it what it takes right now.

Use my referral link!
http://www.robertsspaceindustries.com/star-citizen/?rid=32340

99gamers.com-Game trading site, PC digital trading!
Kickstarter "Game Developer"!

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo