Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

30. Re: Original DOOM 3 Back on Steam; BFG Source Release Coming Nov 11, 2012, 01:44 shihonage

Orogogus wrote on Nov 11, 2012, 01:27:
shihonage wrote on Nov 11, 2012, 01:08:
Are you familiar with the phrase "keeping an honest man honest"? You know that most door locks cannot withstand a deliberate intrusion, and yet leaving your door open isn't quite the same as having one locked - no matter how flawed the lock is.

So there goes your comparison between cheats, hacks, and having end-game items staring you in the face 30 minutes through the game.

With a trite saying? You have to actually put the gun in your inventory, and wield it, the same way you would have to type in a console command or install a hack. This talk of locks and honest men is why we still have people throwing bitchfits about games that let you save anywhere.

So, the only way you can continue to inject life into this pointless debate is by trying to invalidate a reasonable, fitting analogy.

This is the part where I start repeating what I said over and over in a language tailored to a lowering-with-each-iteration IQ, and you do your best to keep appearing dumber and dumber in order to deny it.

I think I'll let you have the last word on this one, yes sirree. It's time for me to go do something else.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo