Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

30. Re: Battle.net Authenticator Class Action Sui Nov 9, 2012, 17:18 .Drifter

Draugr wrote on Nov 8, 2012, 23:36:
Tomas wrote on Nov 8, 2012, 22:51:
I get more Blizzard spam than any other type which is pretty impressive. That said, I find it rather ridiculous that I'm expected to buy a special device to protect my accounts. I can see it being necessary for WoW as it's an online only game, but for Diablo III that just doesn't make sense. I mean, I just want to play with my buddies on the LAN. Oh, wait...

So lame, obnoxious joking aside, I was pretty ticked when I saw all the account theft going on with D3, and when I was pretty much told to buy a device to secure my account that was kind of like getting kicked in the jimmy. I was under the impression that you couldn't use your cell phone for D3...did that change or was I just fed bad informatio

Yeah, if there is a piece of hardware (or complimenting software) that is essentially mandatory, I expect them to provide it.

They don't sell Guitar Hero without the toy guitar, if this is their solution for security that's fine, but they should do something to make sure it is widely implemente

Actually, they do sell Guitar Hero without the toy guitar. Have for years.
As for battle.net, authenticator isn't really required and if you want one, it is free. For both Android and iOS devices.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo