Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

47. Re: Diablo III Expansion Plans; StarCraft: Heart of the Swarm Early Next Year Nov 9, 2012, 14:28 descender

Actually, the same people who have been "moaning and complaining" about the game since launch continue to do so, and those who played it continue to do so.

What is incredible is that every news post about Diablo 3 has to be followed with a pile of posters "reaffirming" their hatred of this game. As if they are going to convince anyone to STOP playing it at this point.

I suggest you find something else to focus your efforts on, because hating D3 isn't getting you anywhere.

"Are these fucking people for fucking REAL?"

I would pose the same question to you. Why do you care SO MUCH about a game you don't have to play, rae not being forced to play, and are not actually... in fact... playing at all?

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo