Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

67. Re: Out of the Blue Nov 7, 2012, 20:56 jdreyer

Cutter wrote on Nov 7, 2012, 15:10:
Mashiki Amiketo wrote on Nov 7, 2012, 14:26:
Bodolza wrote on Nov 7, 2012, 12:22:
Maybe they don't see at as a big deal because they just re-elected a president who has promised to reduce it, and laid out a plan on how to do so.
lmao. This is from the same president who said he would cut the deficit from Bush by half in his first term, in his first year by half. Okay there, let me give you a tip. The difference was...Obama's deficit was an increase of 500-600% every year.

Yes, because the GOP wouldn't permit anything to get done. How the fuck do you fix anything when those assholes won't budge a single inch on anything? Obstructionist politics is their domain and the debt and deficit are entirely their fault. ENTIRLEY. 'Boner' has already come out and said they have no intention of working the democrats so there you go. GOPs fault as per usual. Had the Democrats taken control of both houses they'd have everything fixed inside of 4 years. The economy always and only works under the democrats and because of their policies.

Oh, and for the record austerity budgets don't work to fix recessions. Never have, never will. It takes money to make money.

This, and to pre-empt anyone who will say "But the Dems held the house and senate and presidency 2009 & 10! Why didn't they fix things then?" I'll say this: First, that was the depth of the recession. The economy was still tanking. Second, even though the Repubs were a minority in the senate, they completely abused the filibuster to prevent congress from accomplishing much. And this graph doesn't even count the times legislation was revoked at the mere threat of the filibuster.

"It's just a bunch of mystic bovine scatology to me." - 1badmf

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo