Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

80. Re: Out of the Blue Nov 6, 2012, 18:42 Wowbagger_TIP

RollinThundr wrote on Nov 6, 2012, 17:48:
Bodolza wrote on Nov 6, 2012, 16:31:
RollinThundr wrote on Nov 6, 2012, 16:25:
Don't just raise taxes while still spending out of control like both parties are currently doing.

Wow. After your previous rants, I'm a bit surprised that you support Obama's position on spending.

LOL Obama's position on spending is raise taxes while continuing to spend. So no, I don't support the Obmessiah's position.

Well, yes, the government will continue to spend money, so in that sense you're correct. But in the sense that he will increase government spending, the current record shows that you are likely incorrect, as the trend is downward, and given that he's already proposed far more cuts than revenue increases, I think you're completely misrepresenting his position.

Of course you say he's unwilling to compromise, which is rather hilarious given that the Republicans are the ones that have openly and repeatedly stated that they are unwilling to compromise. Of course you don't seem to have much interest in actual facts. You never seem to provide any to support your accusations, anyway.

"The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts." -- Bertrand Russell (I think...)

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo