Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

12. well..... Nov 6, 2012, 13:28 Shataan

waves hand.... "this is not the Mechwarrior I am looking for"

I was hoping for Mechwarrior 3 incockpit piloting experience, repleat with single player campaign and a real Next Gen visuals delivery.

I don`t want or care about perks. Don`t want or care about being forced to balance what parts I choose with a money system/weight etc etc etc. Now MWOs visuals considering they are not yet DX 11, are not bad. The incockpit piloting is a step above Mechwarrior 3s for sure.

But the Mechlab for ME personally holds no interest. And no single player game. What`s a guy gotta do to just get a decent Mechwarrior SIM.... that is more to the point..... less Free To Try... costly to play?????

Lastly, you could be a great pilot, but if you don`t know how to hotrod your Mech, good luck with having your azz handed to you over and over and ........

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo