Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

25. Re: Free Battlefield 1942 Nov 5, 2012, 19:18 Slick

shihonage wrote on Nov 5, 2012, 15:43:
Verno wrote on Nov 5, 2012, 14:51:
Yeah I don't really get that one either, seems like a spergy nitpick. The shittiest laptops still have 2GB of memory, people really need to let it go. I don't really care if Steam or Origin use 200MB of memory, I have more than the OS and an active game running can ever use. I care more about the info they collect than the resource footprint.

Yes, let's keep on telling big companies that it's OKAY to install their particular brands of remotely-updated DRM and potential malware(it's all about trust, right?) instead of having them conform to Steam. There's plenty of room in systray yet!

Yeah. To each their own.

you know how much of a knob you're making yourself sound like right? So it's not okay for there to be any soft-drink companies out there that don't "conform" to the Coca-Cola specification...

anti-competition much? fucking commie! since when is competition bad for the consumer?

it's funny cause you come off sounding like the biggest STEAM corporate hack i've ever heard. how much money you make everytime you say that STEAM is the only service anyone should use? oh right, you're fighting AGAINST this stuff... riiiight...

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo