Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

2. Re: Sunday Consolidation Nov 4, 2012, 17:51 Panickd

eRe4s3r wrote on Nov 4, 2012, 14:53:
As harsh as it may be, something like that should apply to Steam and several other matchmaking systems (Battlelog, Autolog, etc..) and forums as well. There are surely a lot of female gamers around but due to the constant jerks on the web they appear a minority because they don't dare ever mentioning or revealing it.

So, kudos to 343 Industries, and in this case MS

It's the internet. If you can be offended or scared off by random misogynistic rants from anonymous idiots you need to grow a thicker skin. Besides, I doubt this will be in full force for very long. I've heard this type of "we're declaring a zero tolerance" policy speak from Microsoft about Live before. Shortly after they realize that it's half their customers being anonymous asshats just because they can, they back off. And frankly it just wouldn't be Halo MP if someone wasn't calling me a c*nt every thirty seconds.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo