Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

22. Re: Guild Wars 2 Massive Event Teased Nov 3, 2012, 14:36 OpticNerve

Agent.X7 wrote on Nov 3, 2012, 14:13:
Creston, how do you have 2 80s? I thought I was playing the game a lot, but my main isn't even 80 yet (69, I think) and my alts aren't even close. (Only one is 30, the rest are all sub 20) Guess I'm not playing as much as I thought.

Crafting helps a lot. It gives a TON of exp and can make getting to 80 that much quicker. It's especially great with alts if you pick a crafting profession in which you had a ton of saved up crafting materials from a main toon (ie. cooking materials).

As for the Halloween event, overall I'm pretty happy with how it turned out. There was almost something for everyone and I can see Arenanet working up an expanded Rumble-like pvp mode in the future. It also showed off some of the neat things Arenanet could do for events and puzzles later on. At first I was unhappy with the abysmally low drop-rates for the Halloween skins but I ended up getting two Greatsaw skins so that shut up my whining pretty quickly

FYI: There's a beta FoV switch that Arenanet's been letting players try out. It still needs some work but it is a lot better than the default claustrophobic FOV that GW2 currently uses. Details are over here:

FoV Beta

http://theopticnerve.deviantart.com

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo