Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

18. Re: Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Free Weekend Nov 2, 2012, 09:57 Verno

Cutter wrote on Nov 1, 2012, 22:39:
Yeah, I lived and breathed CS pretty hard for a good 2 years or so. Played with a lot of good clans like The Short Yellow Bus, etc. Dunno if I could go back to it now though. Being not as young and twitchy as it were. Still CS was a fucking blast when playing with good people on a good server.

I used to think the same thing but it's all about just getting into the groove. The thing with twitch games is that you need to play them almost exclusively, it's really hard for me to be competitive in CS if I play something slower paced like Civ 5 in between sessions. CS is a strange game that way, once your instincts and reflexes attune to the game again you will have no problem nailing twitch shots and pulling off shit you did in your younger days. You might not just have the same skill ceiling as you used to is all.

Anyways picked this up, see some of you this weekend!

Playing: Dark Souls 2
Watching: Korengal, Legends, Intruders

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo