Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Greenbelt, MD 08/22

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

10. Re: Op Ed Nov 1, 2012, 00:23 Flatline

Prez wrote on Oct 31, 2012, 20:09:
Lauren is a pathetic cretin who should never make a dime off the industry again. Eurogamer shouldn't have caved; I have read repeatedly that her claims would have not held up in UK court. As an aside, her employer only denied that they made any legal threats in their statement; they never denied she did.

Also, bravo to Atkinson for so eloquently stating why the UK law is so mind-numbingly stupid and evil.

In a perfect world yes her writing career would be in the toilet. Sadly, she ain't going nowhere because she has TITTIES!

Seriously, you go look at her blog, and pretty sick how blatant the pandering is... her about me read something like "I love GAMES and boys (teehee!) and glitter and I write occasionally!"

And she'll catch writing contracts because she's the illusive "female gamer" and is willing to ever so gently sexualize herself to claim she can get the nerds drooling after her.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo