Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

54. Re: Grand Theft Auto V in Spring Oct 31, 2012, 13:24 ItBurn

theyarecomingforyou wrote on Oct 31, 2012, 12:59:
This is a website for gamers and most gaming enthusiasts have a decent PC because it offers the best gaming experience out there. They also often have consoles.

People are frustrated because the PC offers such a great experience and too often developers focus on consoles to the detriment of the PC. A classic example of that is Halo, which was originally shaping up to be an excellent PC game but ended up becoming a console exclusive - it was a worse game as a result and gamers suffered. Personally I can't be bothered with consoles because image quality is important to me and 1280x720 - often at 30fps - simply doesn't cut it for me. I game at 2560x1600 at 60fps and consoles can't even come close to that.

Yeah. This isn't about us being snobs to consoles. I don't want a console version because I don't want the shitty graphics, slow load times, unprecise aiming and the closed platform. I mean, it's just better on PC, not because of opinion.

This annoys me so much, that I simply don't play games on consoles. Not because I'm mad at them, not because I want to protest, but simply because I can't stand these basic issues.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo