Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

29. Re: Sunday Consolidation Oct 29, 2012, 19:24 Prez

Hyatus wrote on Oct 29, 2012, 12:24:
Prez wrote on Oct 28, 2012, 20:21:
[...] when there's nothing interesting that they can think to write, they just title a piece "_____________ Are Dead/Dying" and they look around their home or office and the first device they see gets written in the blank. BAM! Instant story.

This just in: "Lamps are dead. What will replace it?"

Due to the low cost of streaming sunlight into your home, people are finding it harder to justify the keeping of lamps and other bulb-related luminescent devices around. The last hurdle that sunlight has is to light those few hours of darkness after the earth rotates around it during the night. However, studies find that more and more people are turning to their monitors and flat screen TVs for late-night room light before dozing comfortably in their dark rooms for a peaceful evening slumber. Scientists believe that by next...oh...Spring(?) that bulbs will have gone the way of other once basic commodities such as on-air TV and radio.

The war on darkness continues.

Ha! Most excellent! Perfect proof-of-concept piece there. I see a future in journalism for you.

Goodbye my Monte boy. May you rest in the peace you never knew in life.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo