Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Greenbelt, MD 08/22

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

16. Re: Morning Legal Briefs Oct 29, 2012, 16:47 Wowbagger_TIP

Axis wrote on Oct 29, 2012, 11:48:
If anything, it's shitty politically correct loose laws that allow stupid shit like this to happen - which comes primarily from liberal legislation AKA largest housing bust in history.

Right. Largest housing bust in history, preceded by 10 years of Republican rule.

Axis wrote on Oct 29, 2012, 16:25:
eDave wrote on Oct 29, 2012, 16:16:
Axis: "And UN control is exactly a liberal thing, you won't see any republicans advocating shit like that"

The actual article: "US officials say placing the Internet under UN control would undermine the freewheeling nature of cyberspace, which promotes open commerce and free expression, and could give a green light for some countries to crack down on dissidents."

The current administration is against it dumbass.

I don't give a shit what the current admin thinks, they were a hairs ass away from going all in with SOPA and PIPA, and there were dipshits from both sides supporting it. CONTROL of others is a liberal thing, unless your talking about controls that affect themselves.
Republicans have been pushing for crap like SOPA/PIPA for years as well, and these are hardly the only kinds of bullshit laws that both sides push for.

"The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts." -- Bertrand Russell (I think...)

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo