Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

6. Re: LG launches 84-inch, Ultra HD television Oct 29, 2012, 12:41 reisub

Mr. Tact wrote on Oct 29, 2012, 12:25:
Ok, the separate, simultaneous output for two game users is pretty damn cool. I'd like to understand how that works.
That's nothing new. 3D LG sets have had it for a while. Basically you need different glasses (or pull your own apart) so that one person sees only the left field and the other only the right. The software in the set takes your typical splitscreen view and e.g. moves top to the left field and bottom to the right. You'll get a loss of resolution but it obviously won't matter with this particular set. Did I explain it? I'm not sure. lol

If you're interested in 3D this kind of resolution is actually useful on LG passive sets since native 1080p panels lost resolution with 3D enabled, even if they had some software magic to compensate a bit.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo