Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

13. Re: Revised Windows Store Policy Allows PEGI-18 Games Oct 26, 2012, 09:37 wtf_man

I wouldn't run Win8 even with a free 27" touchscreen. I can't stand Metro. I can't stand the new explorer (file manager) with the bland metro fonts / colors and ribbon, nor that theme being fairly constant throughout other desktop panels... and I;'ll never buy shit from the Microsoft Store.

Basically... the only way I'd run Windows 8 or higher would be with Windowblinds or Aston replacing the shell. Classic shell is a good option for free, but it doesn't fix explorer and the rest of the desktop panels.

I don't understand how anyone thinks those fugly tiles are good looking... whether it's on a phone, tablet or a touchscreen desktop to take advantage of the gestures... It's just way too fugly for me to handle and, IMO, an extreme step backwards from Win7 or IOS / Android (For Touch)

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo