Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

36. Re: PlanetSide 2 Next Month Oct 24, 2012, 13:40 Verno

Hump wrote on Oct 20, 2012, 14:59:
to the rest of you guys who can't hack the changes or the learning curve, by all means, go back to team deathmatch and all its tired variations. Just dont bitch when you complain that theres nothing new being done with the FPS genre.

I don't think you give people enough credit. The learning curve isn't really anything special and I don't mind the changes from the first to the second game. If anything, I was expecting more of an evolution. The FPS mechanics just don't feel right to me, I'm not sure if its a netcode or feedback thing but they just feel off. That even extends to vehicle combat to some extent as well. I think more than anything else that's what is hampering my enjoyment of the game. I like the core concepts but it just feels really rough which is fine because hey beta but the game is launching probably way too soon.

Playing: The Last of Us Remastered
Watching: Intruders, Coherence, The Rover

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo