Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

45. Re: Ships Ahoy - Elemental: Fallen Enchantress Oct 23, 2012, 21:28 Prez

jdreyer wrote on Oct 23, 2012, 19:09:
Prez wrote on Oct 23, 2012, 18:29:
I wonder if people who won't buy from Stardock because Wardell forgoes gentlemanly class in emailing female workers see the irony that they own an iphone made in a plant in China with such terrible work conditions and practices that they had to put up suicide nets to cut down on the 7 a week they were getting. Yep, that Jobs was such a visionary!

I would never stoop as low as those iphone users. I don't own any Apple products and never will. I own a SAMSUNG made in a plant in China with such terrible work conditions and practices that they had to put up suicide nets. So there.

I was just making the point that people pick and choose what sleaze they ignore and what they make a giant deal about seemingly with no rhyme or reason. If people who do such things actually boycotted every company that had some shadiness or otherwise unsavory practices or that had people working for them who did things you don't like (like *GASP!!!*being a Christian for example), it would be amusing to see how they lived - what they wore, what they drove, what they ate, etc.

This comment was edited on Oct 23, 2012, 21:48.

“The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated.”
- Mahatma Gandhi

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo