Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Greenbelt, MD 08/22

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

15. Re: BioShock Infinite: Industrial Revolution Pre-Order Bonus Oct 23, 2012, 05:52 peteham

Not sure where all the "best of E3" awards came from with this, to be honest. The E3 preview (when they eventually released it) was meh at best, even though it seemingly had the whole gaming press bubbling with excitement. The character interaction was nice though, and it's currently the only reason this title is even a blip on my radar. That whole large open combat scene with the zeppelin and laundry-rails that they showcased seemed downright unappealing to me. Some of it could be down to the fact that the demo guy must have been using some sort of invulnerability cheat (or playing on *stupid* easy) and was just playing the game in a silly way, but I don't know.. In any case, there's no way I'm preordering it, but if reviews/word of mouth warrants it, I'll pick it up and play it for the setting and atmosphere most likely..  

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo