Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

13. Re: BioShock Infinite Trailer Oct 22, 2012, 02:01 Jerykk

I'm pretty sure they've already cut multiplayer, so this is all a moot point anyway. However, the implementation of the skylines wasn't the reason it was cut. I still don't really understand why you think having rails in a multiplayer game is something only a PC could do when there are plenty of console multiplayer games that feature much more demanding physics calculations.

This isn't a debate over whether or not console multiplayer games are good. It's about the technical capabilities of consoles. For example, if it was announced that Rome 2: Total War was going to be a multiplatform release, that would be a genuine reason for concern because the Total War games are very CPU and GPU intensive. Consoles could not feature as many units while maintaining a decent framerate, so the scale of the game would have to be toned down. Supreme Commander 2 is a good example of this. The skylines in Bioshock Infinite are not GPU or CPU intensive so they are not reason for concern.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo