Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

3. Re: Out of the Blue Oct 19, 2012, 10:52 Verno

Check out Apisnetworks sometime. I've known the admin for a long time, he's been running that company forever. They are always very reachable and uptime has been superb. I host a few vanity domains and some other email stuff with him. It's a techie hosting company by a techie for techies. He custom built his own control panel software which is pretty comprehensive if you aren't comfortable with the DIY approach.

It is pretty cheap to just host email with them. If you wanted to swap web hosts then I suggest getting a custom quote as a site of this size/age would probably need very specific configuration to accommodate chatbear and etc.

If you are comfortable with configuration and etc then you can't go wrong with Amazon's hosting platforms.

Playing: South Park, Dark Souls 2
Watching: Enemy, Network, Wer

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo