Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

56. Re: I hate hypocrisy and blind bias. Oct 17, 2012, 22:44 Dades

hb3d wrote on Oct 17, 2012, 22:13:
I'm not a fan of EA at all, but I hate the hypocrisy and blind bias I see around here and on other PC game forums. That is why I defended EA over its recent give away of free games. It's amazing the level of denial some of you EA haters will go to deal with the horrific notion that EA actually did something right or generous. EA even posted a notice on the previous survey link that new coupon codes would be sent out to those that didn't get one for the previous survey because it had to be closed. Now, that's good customer service for any company including EA.

EA has done a lot of bad shit over the years to earn their reputation and we don't need our life validation from you. Your constant snobbery and accusations about how people aren't acting how you think they should is just annoying and a waste of time.

- DADES - This is a signature of my name, enjoy!

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo