Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

16. Re: Diablo III Patched Oct 17, 2012, 13:04 Optional nickname

Armengar wrote on Oct 17, 2012, 11:55:

This afternoon I played about 2 hours. Ran it at MP3 act 1 and got more than twice the normal amount of gold. I got a usable item and a legendary that has gone to the AH. Its an improvement.

I guarantee you, that you will not find another legendary item until 1.06 comes sometime mid January 2013. It is Blizzard's masterful way if injecting placebo into the young impressionable minds of gamers that waste away playing this disgrace of a sequel bearing the Diablo name and property rights.

I too found one or two legendaries per patch, with nothing ever to come after that. This is the careful algorithm that Blizzard has implemented as the fundamental game engine to this game, and that people call this RNG, or cannot see this, well, you're not experienced or you lack a valuable human trait, called common sense.

Diablo3 is and will, remain, a RMAH streaming revenue to Blizzard, and that is final. What you do with your time, is up to you, but you are one that is feeding this machine. haha, now I get it! Infernal Machine! Jay Wilson laughing his head off.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo